Monday, February 1, 2010

Playing in the snow

Well, I took Canuck out in the snow again today for some play time. I had four of my younger siblings with me as well. The sun peeked out a little and the snow and ice was melting while we were out there. It is going to be a really muddy mess once it all melts. We went for a small walk out above our pond. Enjoy the pictures from today - there's a lot of them!




Running up the hill by the pond:


Finally standing still for a moment!

My 7 year old brother throwing snow balls for Canuck:









An action shot while I was running with the camera!





3 comments:

  1. what a funny little dog he is, He looks really big out there in the snow...but then again, I think he looks really big in the house:) What a blessing he has been:) To me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a blessing for sure...even though he chews everything in site :).

    Yeah, I don't know how much he weighs anymore, since I can't pick him up - last time (about a month or so ago) he was 113 lbs!

    ReplyDelete